One item that you just cannot do without in a busy kitchen is a powerful blender that makes your job half in the kitchen. In today’s hectic schedule who has the time to manually chop, mix or puree items by hand? Not only is it time-consuming but also takes up a lot of energy. You surely wouldn’t like to do that after getting back home from work. Why would you even do that when there are beautiful blenders available in the market that ends your job in a jiffy? Nowadays, blenders are not just simple mixers meant for simple mixing of items to make a paste. The best blenders these days are powerful enough to make purees for sauces, smoothies, pastes, milkshakes, mayonnaise and a lot more items.
But would that mean that you are safe to pick up any item from the market for your kitchen? The answer is absolutely no. Not all items that you see in the market and that claims to give you the best service is actually best in reality. You must look into various factors before buying a blender for your kitchen. This inspection is needed to maintain safety and also enjoy long lasting, satisfactory service. After all, if you are investing in a good product, it makes your job easy and also gives you satisfaction for long years. Here are a few things that you must look into before buying a blender:-
- The blender should have at least 5 to 7 speeds. This gives better processing and pureeing for your items.
- The blender must have three size jars to let you decide the one to use depending on the quantity of food to be processed.
- The best kinds of blenders are those that have food processors built within them to help you in slicing and chopping too. A two-in-one item is always the best.
- There must be proper directions and the interface must be easy for every user.
- The jar should be transparent so that you can check the process and understand the level.
- The parts should be removable and washable and easy to install again as well.
- The jar should be made from BPA free material so that the process is healthy and safe. Otherwise, it may not be safe for your health in the long run.
- The plastic or glass jar should be safe to be used with hot or cold items. They should not suffer cracks when you pour any hot or cold product into it.
Best Blenders to go for!
This big and powerful blender from Cuisinart is a 7-speed food processor cum blender that stirs, chops, mixes and purees everything within seconds. Make your kitchen work easy by bringing this home. It will end all your kitchen troubles by helping you to slice and shred using the 3 cup bowl and also puree or mix them as and when you need.
- You can use it to stir, chop, crush, puree and mix.
- LED indicators for better help.
- Blender cum food processor that helps in shredding, slicing and chopping.
- Glass blender jar lets you see the process.
- 3 cup work bowl helps you in the entire process.
- Large enough to work on larger quantity items at once.
- The parts are removable and dishwasher safe.
- It is not noise free.
This KitchenAid blender lives true to its name and helps you in the kitchen in the best way possible. Its motor control and stainless steel blade makes purees and smoothies in seconds. The blending jar is 56 ounces that hold a lot of items. The five level speeds are best for stirring, chopping, mixing, crushing and pureeing.
- 5-speed blender for stirring, chopping, mixing and pureeing. You can also use it to crush ice or make milkshakes.
- The total volume of the blender is 56 ounces that can hold a huge quantity of items.
- The control panel has LED lights for easy operation.
- The blender jar is transparent and is marked with volume levels.
- The blender jar is made from BPA free plastic that is safe for your health.
- The parts of the blender are dishwasher safe.
- You can get the blenders in various colour options.
- A little expensive.
The usual blender gets a unique touch in its design with this Ninja Professional Blender because of the best kind of blades in its jar. A normal blender has blades at the bottom but this one has blades through the centre and the sides at different heights. This helps in better chopping, blending and pureeing. All it takes is a minute to have the best puree ready.
- Best for blending fruits and vegetables and crushing ice.
- The total volume of the blender is 72 ounces and can perform a huge amount of task in no time. You can forget working in batches when you have such a large container.
- The unique blade through centre and sides help in better mixing and chopping.
- It is easy to clean.
- The blender jar is made from BPA free material and is thus safe.
- There are three speeds for blending, one pulse button and one button for single serve blending.
- There are no cons of this product.
If you are looking for a basic blender that performs a satisfactory job and is completely in your budget as well, this is what you must have in your kitchen. The 10 speeds help you achieve anything in just a minute. You can use the pulse feature for chopping or high speeds for making smoothies and purees. It is available in two colours – black and white. This is truly one of the best options you can get at this price.
- 10 speeds help in everything from chopping to making smooth pastes.
- The blade has a 4 point design to chop with utmost precision.
- The 6 cup plastic is absolutely BPA free and thus safe.
- The blender is easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- The control buttons are very simple.
- There may be a slight leaking issue at times.
This is a premium quality product by Vitamix that gives you a huge amount of options. Put your hot soup ingredients and blend it to puree a smooth soup for your family. Put in the frozen ingredients to get your ice cream ready in minutes. You can also grind coffee beans for absolute fine coffee powder in seconds. Moreover, you can also use it for making dough for baking. This is truly the all in one blender you must have in your kitchen.
- Made of high-quality stainless steel body.
- PVC plastic jar is BPA free and safe for use.
- Various speed controls are there in the dial which is easy to rotate and control.
- The 64-ounce container can hold a lot of items.
- Easy to make hot soups, frozen desserts, coffee powder and grind nuts.
- Very noisy.
This is the ideal blender to make fresh smoothies, salsas and milkshakes. This is a two in one blender and food processor that lets you fine chop salads to make salsas for your family and nicely blended smoothies in seconds for your kids.
- Make anything from soup to salsa in a minute with the interchangeable blender and food processor feature.
- The blade works in dual direction and blends both in forward and reverse directions for better and faster performance.
- It has got 5 cup food processing bowl which is BPA free for safe use.
- The 7-speed blender works from pulse to puree and performs the job in very less time.
- It is a bit expensive.
This is all you need for your kitchen without spending a lot of money. This comes at a reasonable price but performs tasks like heating foods while blending the items. The volume capacity of the jar is 2 litres which can make soups and smoothies for the entire family. Coming in 10 different colours, this is the best item for a smart kitchen.
- Works on 2 horsepower.
- Not only crushes ice, chops, and blends and purees foods but also heats them.
- Japanese stainless steel blades work with precision in seconds. It contains 8 blades in total- 4 saw tooth and 4 sharp angled blades for better chopping and mixing of ingredients.
- The 2-litre capacity is more than enough for your household.
- Bulky in size.
So now that you know what to look for in the best blenders, it is time to bring one home. By now you are aware of the characteristics of a good blender and the items in the market that can help you in making the best shakes, pastes, sauces and purees in seconds. Compare and contrast all the best products in the market and choose one that suits your requirements and budgets. End all your kitchen troubles in a second when you have a highly powerful blender sitting right there in your kitchen to help you.
Check out the other best blender reviews like the best blender for smoothies